Monday 11 May 2009

Bad weekend

Weekend wasn't as goodas it should be. Maciek got sick. He has runny nose from yesterday and today Szymek has runny nose too. They both cry and complain all the time :( And I'm alone with it, no one can help me stand sick kids. Piotr is working and family is too far away. I hope they recover soon.
I didn't make all LOs I planned for this weekend, only 3. Here they are.


My two guys in park. Credits are here.


Credits here.

It's about our family life, polish journaling is a bit different. This page I made using Phuong's template. It can be found on her blog.


Credits here.

I was RAKed by Cucciola and I had to use this gorgeous new kit. I made another page for my wedding album and I made another page about myself. I really need some photos of myself because I like making my pages. I did only few, but I really like them.



Credits here.

I was able to make a new page today. It's another one for my wedding book.

1 comment:

Andynka said...

So perfect all LO´s !! ;)