Thursday 19 November 2009

Surprise!!!

Yay, I'm so happy :) My calendar made with Kimla's kits is in shoppe, yay!!!

We have 3 versions of this QP calendar:


Avalaible here


Avalaible here


Avalaible here.

Tomorrow I'll show you my version of this calendar. If you like this calendar, you may win it at Happy Place at DST.

And now about LOs.

Two fantastic designers, Kimla and Martencja teamed together and made an unusual collab, Winter Romance.







Finally I was able to make a page with Maciek, who collaborated with me and I was able to take him some photos.

Lily came with another amazing kit, Winter Skating :) And I really coudn't resist of making a page for my little Szymek :)



Catherine and Bisontine teamed together again and made Esprit de Noel.

I made a page for Shay and her lovely DD.



Last but not least here's an amazing RAK page made by Magdalena. Thank you Madzia for this precious :)

2 comments:

A-liya said...

Absolutely stunning works!
Love all of them!

wendy said...

hi sweetie

thank you for visiting my blog!!
I love all your pages!!!

They are all soo outstanding and fantastic!!

I put you blog on my list

big hugs