Thursday 12 February 2009

I was tagged

I was tagged by Marta, and now I should tell 6 interesting things about me. It was not easy for me :)

1. I love sailing and traveling and if I could choose my dream holiday, it would be voyage on a big yacht through exotic seas with lots of adorable islands.

2. Both my husband and I like wines. We even had a trip to Hungary to visit places, where our favourite wines come from: Tokai and Eger.

3. I used to grow plants from seeds of fr
uits I ate. So on my window-sill I have passifloras, lemons, oranges, grapefruits, pommegranades or even mangoes. Unfortunately some of them couldn't be grown in our climate.

4. I can play piano and guitar but I can't sing at all. I also can't draw. Fortunately to me, my son Maciek always recognizes what kind of animal I tried to draw.

5. I was born when my mother was 24 years old, my mother was born when her mother (my grandma) was 24 y. o. The same is with my husband. We both broke this family tradition and we had our first child when we were older.

6. 13th December in Poland is a very sad day because of year 1981. For me it's one of the happiest dates: my father was born on that day, we moved into our own flat and it was the first day we spent together after coming back from hospital with newborn Maciek.

OK, now I'm tagging:

Karina

Diana

Agnieszka (aapas)

Agnieszka (novaczka)

Lilja

Miranda


I made a new LO with my kids. Here it is.



I made thi
s page with new Mia's kit Inspire by Nature.

3 comments:

Mystique Designs said...

troszku o Tobie przynajmniej już wiem ;D
a scrapy Twojej ręki zawsze cudne ;)

Agnieszka said...

He he Madzia... połowy nie rozumiem ;) ale poszukam, bo chyba u Bry było "po naszemu", to w wolnej chwili może zmajstruję... choć przyznam się, że nie lubię łańcuszków...

Anonymous said...

Witaj Madziu i co ja się dowiaduję...same ciekawości. :)

Super stronka , fajny zestaw i jak się mieszka?

PS no i dzisiaj poznałam płeć dziecka :))))))) Chłopak!!Tak się cieszę, bo od samego początku chciałam mieć kolejnego urwisa (choć ledwo z jednym daję radę)

Buziaki
M