Wednesday 10 December 2008

Few news

First of all, I want to share a great news, yesterday we celebrated Maciek's second birthday :) He was so happy getting all his gifts :) I love how his face shines in that moment :)

That's how my boy looked like at 17:50, the same minute he was born two years ago:



Last week was amazing to me, I got so many RAKs from wonderful designers, wow, I wouldn't ever supposed to get so many wonderful gifts :) After making LOs with new kits I'll show them for sure :)

First gift I got from Akiloune. She has many georgeous kits and she gave me Winter Addition


I used that awesome gift and created a page with my lovely son, Szymek



Credits can be found here

I have one more news. Karina, one of the best digi scrappers made her first Word Art freebie. You can find them here



On friday I'll be back with more news :)

No comments: