Friday 4 December 2009

Bunch of christmas and winter LOs.

This time just LOs.

JJ (Lily Designs) amazes me with her cretivity :) She came with third wonderful kit, 9 days of Christmas. All her Christmas kits, Letter to Santa and Winter Skating are so delicate, I love all pages team made and if I had more time I would make a whole book only with these kits :)

Here's a LO with her newest baby, 9 Days of Christmas.





This page is almost identical to JJ's page, but I couldn't resist making a page with our gingerbreads, which we made with my friend, Magda and her lovely kids.

Two amazing designers came with gorgeous Christmas kits. Kimla created Merry Little Christmas and Karina created Xmas warmth. Both are wonderful.







OK, that's all, tomorrow we have a B-day party for Maciek, I can't believe that next week he'll turn 3...

2 comments:

Karina Skupień said...

jak zwykle cudowne srapki :)

Sandra said...

O wow, you make such a lovely layouts :D just wonderfull!!! have a nice christmas..(just counting the days, only 10 to go)